10 Dec Outsourcing in the Pandemic
The pandemic has changed how nearly all industries go about their workflow. With health and safety restrictions along with other adaptations, companies have looked for outsourcing teams in the pandemic. For certain industries, Outsourcing is a great way to increase efficacy and production while cutting back on costs. The construction industry has had to change how they manage projects to remain viable in the pandemic.
Construction is one of the world’s largest industries and with it the most costly to get going when it comes to new projects. Outsourcing is an excellent way to reduce costs when it comes to project management. Some of the benefits associated with outsourcing construction management projects include, but are not limited to:
- Delegation of engineering can bring a heightened level of experience to a project from an outsourced team
- Services can be paid for individually by contractors and developers, rather than operating off a fixed budget each month.
When a permanent employee is hired, along with them comes a stable salary and health insurance. The company has to pay this regardless of the level of projects coming in, or not coming in. If the business is slow, someone can be laid off but the company is still on the hook for paying out unemployment for layoffs. Rather than risk all of this, outsourcing allows teams and members to be hired by project only.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Construction company saves money by hiring per project
- Can hire as few or as many people as needed, depending on the project
- Can hire more specified experts based on the project
- All done for one-time fees instead of yearly salaries and benefits packages
- Permits can be acquired faster
- Job completion can be quickened
FLEXIBILITY OF PROJECTS
Each construction project will have different needs in terms of experts. To maximize savings, time, and experience, a company can choose to outsource. Rather than having someone on the payroll, there can be a myriad of backgrounds all working on different projects. This allows companies to be more efficient and flexible if changes in the project are needed.
While we are still active in the pandemic, it is important to consider all options to allow your company to remain competitive in the changing world. Outsourcing will allow you to focus on what you need while people with specific backgrounds can help to take care of the rest. SultanRM offers consultations for project management to help get you there. We boast an impressive pool of a wide variety of backgrounds to meet your project’s needs. When you’re ready, reach out to us and see how we can help.
Contact us at